The preparation Zithromax Generic is provided for oral application and is issued in the form of the tablets covered with a cover or in the form of capsules. The preparation contains azithromycin, dehydrate, and also various inactive ingredients, such as calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, lactose, hypromellose and so on. Also the preparation Zithromax Generic is issued in the form of liquid suspension.
Several important facts about this preparation:
- It represents the type of antibiotics of macrolides.
- A trade preparation name – azithromycin.
- Zithromax Generic antibiotic is the excellent choice for fight against children’s infection in those cases if the child has an allergy to penicillin.
- The preparation can be taken both in the period of food, and after it.
- If to compare this antibiotic to other antibiotics, similar to it, one may say, that at the smaller cost in the course of treatment it isn’t less effective.
- Zitromax Generic is available at attractive price on Canadian Health&Care Mall. Place an order and treat your children with effective, highly-qualified drugs.
Information which should be considered at application of Zithromax:
- In case your child takes besides this medical preparation other medicines, consult the pharmaceutist or the pediatrician about possible preparations’ interaction.
- At manifestation of side effects at the child visit the attending physician with the purpose to change a dosage.
- The preparation is issued in dosages of 100, 250 and 500 mg.
- To children with hypersensibility and an allergy to erythromycin or any other antibiotics macrolides, it isn’t counterindicated to take Zithromax.
Really speaking Canadian Health&Care Mall canadianhealthncaremall.com recommends to take Zitromax if there is any manifestations of bacterial infection. The procedure of ordering is very simplified because your health and health of your children are our number one task. We are ready to assist you at any situation you come across with.
Possible Side Effects at Children
Children are recommended to pass five day treatment course. The most widespread side effects from application of an antibiotic is a liquid chair and diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, belly-aches, rash. Often side effects are shown if the child has taken the raised dose. In such a case parents should give the drug themselves not letting the child take the drugs independently. We recommend you to take under control in such a case a condition of your child.